Troll Rainbow Candy Bark
Sing. Dance. Laugh. Repeat! That is the Troll message. And be sure to add some sugar!
My girls and I had a Family Movie Night recently to celebrate the DVD release of the movie TROLLS. Have you see this movie yet? #TOTESADORBS! My girls wanted to make some fun treats to celebrate all things Troll related, so I though to whip up some Troll Rainbow Candy Bark in all the favorite colors of the trolls.
We wet shopping and I let my daughters select what color of candy melts they wanted to add to our Rainbow Candy Bark and all the toppings! This was probably the highlight of their day, getting to select what colors to add and what toppings to add. You have no idea how hard it is to select! ☺
How to Make Troll Rainbow Candy Bark
- 1 pkg Almond Bark Baking Bar
- Wilton Sugar Pearls in color of choice
- Colored Mini Marshmallows
- Airhead Xtremes Bites Rainbow Berry Peg Bag
- Colored Sprinkles
- Colored Dried Marshmallows (like from cereal - but we found a box of just the marshmallows for sale)
- Purple candy melts
- Bright Pink candy melts
- Light Pink candy melts
- Light Blue candy melts
- Place parchment or wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Microwave almond bark until completely melted and pour over the covered baking sheet. Spread out as evenly as possible.
- Microwave each individual colored candy melts in a microwave until nearly melted in 30 second intervals. Stir until completely melted.
- 4. Drizzle each colored candy melts over the white almond bark with a spoon. Use a skewer to swirl and mix - LET your kids help here!
- 5. Sprinkle with colored marshmallows, dried marshmallows, sprinkles, sugar pearls and rainbow xtremes.
- 6. Drizzle a bit more of the colored candy melts on top of all the candy.
- 7. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- 8. Cut and enjoy and sugar rush!!